Flame Proof Cranes
Suitable for the Hazardous area classifications Zone1, Zone2, Gas Group IIA, IIB, IIC
The drive consists of flame proof motor, brakes, switches and push buttons. All electrical fittings are flame proof suitable for group I, IIA and IIB gases. Flame proof limit switches for extreme ends in horizontal and vertical movement. Flame proof local control panel and main incoming isolator with contactor, thermal over-load relays & MCBs.
Range of Specifications:
- Safe Working Load: 500 kgs. to 20,000 kgs.
- Heights of Lift: As per customer specifications
- Class of Duty / Standards: Equivalent to IS 3938
- Speeds: Selected depending on client specifications / applications / shed dimensions
- Crane Control: From floor through Pendant Push Buttons, Optionally through Radio Remote Control
- Drive System: Drive through Squirrel Cage Induction Geared Motors with built-in fail safe brakes
- Motors: Squirrel Cage Induction Hoisting Motors with built-in fail safe brakes for Hoisting. Insulation Class for all motors B/F
- Brakes: Built-in Brakes for Hoisting, Cross Travel Motions
- Power Supply System: To Hoist and Cross Travel through Trailing Cables